Addressing Sexual Harassment & Assault in the Workplace

You may have seen social media posts with “me too” lately. I have. And, I posted my own “me too”. As someone who has dedicated my life to helping others be happier at work, I couldn’t help but think about the magnitude of this problem and how often sexual harassment and assault occur in the workplace. 1 in 3 women will experience sexual harassment at work. Of those, 30% will report it. The remaining 70% stay silent. You – you are visiting this blog because you want to create more happiness at work. Part of doing so will require you to look dark subjects like this one square in the eyes and take action. These are my thoughts on what you can do. Please enjoy.